Live videos of Makan Abazari Shahan Shah Iran

Live videos of Makan Abazari Shahan Shah Iran Makan Abazari Shahan Shah Iran, Makan Abazari The Supreme of Climate, Makan Abazari The Supreme of Geophysics, Makan Abazari The Messenger of God,

South American Rebels

Arming Rebels in Colombia

#Iran #USA #Colombia Iran must arm rebels in Colombia by drones, Missiles, and heavy weaponry. I want to help Farc rebels. Uncle Sam:”You remind about Contra operation to sell Iran weapons and help US friendly Rebels in South America.” Makan:”That’s old story we are going classic and Iran is again starting anti-America rebellions in South America. Soleimani was not good in global planning. He was middle east only guy. We are coming back to USA back yard We are going to control FARC rebels. We are even plotting US-Canada war. What do you think about arming Mexican Hezbollah with Intercontinental and Drones. We are also expanding into Cuba, Panama, and Jamaica.” Uncle Sam:”Yes, I hate that classic geopolitical Artificial Intelligence  causing Iran - America competition in south America again and again which is done automated by mind control software.” Makan:”Yes, but this time I am directing helping them so I will control the victories like I did before World War 1.”

Makan:”I control Nicaragua, Honduras, Argentine, Venezuela , and Uruguay. Each to a certain degree. They have not been very useful for me so far. I need to unify under a Central Iranian Cause similar to resistance movement we have Palestine and Lebanon. “ Uncle Sam:”You do that while I plan on my military presence in middle east. “ Makan:”I need to get to Mexico but I am already in Canada and will in next couple of decades will use Canada for full blown war between USA and Canada. So you be in Middle East and I am Canada and Central America, South America Carrbian.”

Uncle Sam:”How you are in Canada?” Makan:”We have proxies. We have assets. We have control. I cannot give you any more detail.” Uncle Sam:”What is their Nationality?” Makan:”They are Canadian.”

Comments

Important

Popular posts from this blog

Pakistan, India, Afghanistan, Jammu Kashmir, Himalaya, Tabbat, West China, and Central Asia are provinces of Iran

USA, Canada, Great Britain, France, Germany, South Korea, Japan, and Australia are provinces of Iran

Conquest of Earth