Live videos of Makan Abazari Shahan Shah Iran

Live videos of Makan Abazari Shahan Shah Iran Makan Abazari Shahan Shah Iran, Makan Abazari The Supreme of Climate, Makan Abazari The Supreme of Geophysics, Makan Abazari The Messenger of God,

USA must hand over control of Radar system over Iraq to Iran

#Patriot #Iraq #Syria #Lebanon #Iran #USA If America deploys patriot anti Missile Batteries in Iraq we will deliver Iranian Made version of s300 to Gaza and Hezbollah. Placing these anti air systems in large numbers strategically to defend Gaza and Southern Lebanon skies from any Israel aggression. We will also sell Iranian S300 to Houthis in Yemen and in Venezuela. Independent from deployment of patriots to Iraq we must command that America must end control of Iraq’s antiAir and Radar System and hand over the control of Radar System over Iraq to Islamic Republic of Iran. Mind control :”Where else do you need them?” Makan:”I need S400 in Southern Syria to stop Air to Ground Missiles launched from deep within Israel but I cannot make them in Iran yet.”

What will you do if America does not give Iran control of Radar System over Iraq?” I will have my friends to hack the control over radar system over North America and then I will give Iran New Equipments to control the radar system over USA.”

#USArmy #Russia #Iran Now I need 200 F22 Raptors, 100 F15, and 100 F 16 free of charge for Iran delivered to Iran within six month. I also need SU 30, SU 33, and SU 35 for Iran which will be paid for by an interest free loan in 20 years. I also need S 400 for Iran. I also need two nuclear submarines for Iran. Now you either deliver them to Islamic Republic of Iran by back door channels or I will give Iran technology to track F35 and shoot all manners of Aircrafts and Jet by Energy weapons. I will give them the capability in Israel, EU, and USA to Crash Military Jets.  You understand? I am bullying you!

Oh I forgot I need some 50 reconnaissance Air Planes and about 10 Nuclear Bombers for Iran.

#Iran #Soleimani #USArmy What will we do to retaliate killing of Qasem Soleimani? I will have US Military 5 Star and 4 Star Generals to commit suecide. Iran’s Revolutionary Guards had an admiral for Persian Gulf and America killed him by energy weapons. He was buried in Chizar Tehran.  then 2 years later we had American General in Persian Gulf to commit Suecide and the US general killed himself. We are going to do it this time to most decorated US Military General who is still most important to US Military Activities around the World. I don’t know what Islamic Republic of Iran wants to do to revenge Haj Qasem’s death. Qasem Soleimani gets as far as leaving a letter on US Presidents desk and we get as far as arresting US Presidents. You know Netanyahu has said it “Iran and Iran. “ Now you can compare the two Iran Forces.

I will have Russia to sell S-400 to Mexico and Cuba if America deploys patriot Missiles to Iraq. Russia must have done so already for past events but they need a little push to do it. #Russia #USA #Mexico #Cuba #INF #Iraq #Iran

#Iran #USA So how will you respond to US military attacks on Iran within Iranian Borders. We already know you can hit Pentagon, White House, and CIA. We only want to know what will you do to defend Iran within Iran. Makan:”We have autonomous defenses using bullets , lasers, and waves. We can also shoot radio active pulses from high altitude at US. We can also target USA carries and Naval Forces in Pacific and Atlantic. We can also enforce no fly zone over US and European Union. Classified:”I must interrupt you. How will you defend yourself in Iran.”   Makan:”As I said I have one trillion reptiles and ancient massive Reptiles in hibernation. I will use swarms of those attacking USA military forces. Then I have automated Pulses, lasers, waves, and radio active pulses targeting USA troops. I also have ten thousand Nuclear Warheads. I also Space Force and intercontinentals in Iran. We have Stellars which also have jet engines in addition to UFO like flight they move also like Black Hawks. I know kinda advanced for US and Russian Military. We also have Robots and Autonomous defenses. We also have Tabas Storm and global reach to use Storms. What else do we have? I can’t remember but I can defeat USA and from here I can kill all the metropolitans in USA. But it does not mean I will do it. But sure I will defeat USA and I will have Iranian military bases afterward occupying US. Don’t forget Iran built USA and we are still the most advanced ever existed. “

Now it was Iran 1 and I am Iran 12, Intelligence Agency of Iran is Iran 13, and Revolutionary Guards are Iran 14


See America has 20 million people to spare and have them die in war against some countries such as China or Soviet. So 320 million people and there will be 300 million people left. We will kill 40 million Americans if America attacks Iran and we will send US Navy and Airforce to Stone Age. Meaning America will not even half of its Air Force and naval units within first second of war with Iran. I am not going to fight you conventionally and rather I am going to dry you all as piece of stone Us Navy ships and shoot your jets. Then I am going to engage you 1 million contingencies around the world and 1 million contingencies inside America. Then if I feel like America is willing to lose 40 million people but still to reset Iranian Civilizations then I will activate Yellow Stone Volcano and I will kill all of North America. End oh by the way I have engaged USA Military in 300 thousand contingencies in 2019 when I was getting training. It was so much fun. Islamic Republic of Iran is engaged in 10 thousand contingencies with USA in Middle East indirectly.

#Iran #Sanction #Balance of #Power Now do you want to lift sanctions on Iran or do you want me to destroy USA economy again? This time I will not allow the unused factory buildings to be kept for future use and rather I will destroy the empty buildings. I will destroy USA Industries, manufacturing, high tech sectors, service sector, and Financial System and I will leave USA President a Postal Card Saying “Iran” on the day USA economy collapses and USA economy when USA economy shrinks by 15 to 40 percent. Then public will not even know it was Iran. I already reduced America’s GDP growth below forecasted levels in 2018 and 2019 and I did so as Iran 12 but you must remember Iran 1 can rapidly wipe USA economy out and even remove the remnants of Economic and Industrial activities in USA. So lift the sanctions on Iran before we get there. Because for every million dollar you harm Iranian Economy I will harm American economy by 5 trillion Dollar.

Iran (Rouhani Mind Controller.) :Lift the sanctions because we had agreement. We must solve it peacefully for it is negatively harming Iranian people. You will be disappointed to defeat Iran by sanctions.” Makan:”Yes, you make america disappointed and I will systematically decimate America’s tech exclusivities, Industrial Supply Chains, and other sectors and in Nations which have close economic ties with America.”

#Iran #USA #Colombia Iran must arm rebels in Colombia by drones, Missiles, and heavy weaponry. I want to help Farc rebels. Uncle Sam:”You remind about Contra operation to sell Iran weapons and help US friendly Rebels in South America.” Makan:”That’s old story we are going classic and Iran is again starting anti-America rebellions in South America. Soleimani was not good in global planning. He was middle east only guy. We are coming back to USA back yard We are going to control FARC rebels. We are even plotting US-Canada war. What do you think about arming Mexican Hezbollah with Intercontinental and Drones. We are also expanding into Cuba, Panama, and Jamaica.” Uncle Sam:”Yes, I hate that classic geopolitical Artificial Intelligence  causing Iran - America competition in south America again and again which is done automated by mind control software.” Makan:”Yes, but this time I am directing helping them so I will control the victories like I did before World War 1.”

Comments

Important

Popular posts from this blog

Pakistan, India, Afghanistan, Jammu Kashmir, Himalaya, Tabbat, West China, and Central Asia are provinces of Iran

USA, Canada, Great Britain, France, Germany, South Korea, Japan, and Australia are provinces of Iran

Conquest of Earth