Live videos of Makan Abazari Shahan Shah Iran

Live videos of Makan Abazari Shahan Shah Iran Makan Abazari Shahan Shah Iran, Makan Abazari The Supreme of Climate, Makan Abazari The Supreme of Geophysics, Makan Abazari The Messenger of God,

The King’s decree

You kept me single for 14 years. You tortured me for years.everytime I try to find a friend or romance you sabotage it. I told you I will take revenge of you people of humanity will be ashamed of recording it in History. Not only I will turn all Angolo Saxons into sex slaves. But also I will take female decsencdents of boss of your mind control base as sex slaves for sex slaves for thousand years for Indian miners, generation after generations. After one thousand years I will release the descendants of boss of your mind control base to the lowest of people to dwell with them for another thousand years. I will do worst rapes to your mind controllers themselves by the most painful means for keeping me single. For being single for 14 years I will kill your USA and will bring it down from status of super power of the earth. Your USA will fall for my youth being single. Then I will kill all of your mind controllers and I will wipe softwares you used to mind control people. I will turn all of Angolo Saxons into sex slaves and I will sell them as slaves for thousand years. one day I will make pregnant million woman a day and I will choose any woman I wish for sex whenever I want and for everyday of delay I will torture your mind controllers for thousand years longer. There is some sort of boss, staff, or mind controller decided to keep single for last 14 years I will turn them to sex slaves themselves to be raped 1000 by people everyday for two thousand years and their descendants will be raped for an extra thousand years until I get whichever female I wish for myself. I will also torture all of your mind controllers for two thousand years and for generation after generation. I don’t let you beg and I don’t change my mind because you cannot turn me 20 years old and 14 years younger the last time I was not single. I told you I will take a revenge of you unheard of in history. Because I conquered the whole earth and I built a bridge over pacific and I am powerful enough to torture and rape the bosses of mind control bases for two thousand years. Note:”There are mind controllers who previously mind controlled and are being tortured for two thousand years. Elders:”He will do what he said to the mind controllers and possibly to all of Angolo Saxons.” Classified identity:”Why to Angolo Saxons?” Makan:”Because I feel bad for other people and since I moved to America I became Single.” Mind Control:”We have heard this joke enough.” Elder:”You Mind controller you shall cry cry and cry and you shall not even reckon for what you cry for two thousand years.” Makan:”I am not that nice to let them cry. Every time they are going into death of depression and sadness to take refuge in sadness I will make them feel explosion of galaxies in their nerves.” Mind controller (others):”It has been a long time we awaited someone from outside to take revenge from people inside.” Makan:”I will take the revenge.”

Mind control:”We can turn you younger.”

Uncle Sam:”We seen worst revenges and people with fraction of your power can choose anyone for sex.”

Uncle Sam:”I am worried for death of USA and Angolo Saxons becoming sex slaves. How can we prevent that❤️?” Makan:”Janam (My life), Javanam (My youth), and Jahan (My earth). For each one of these three I will kill whole earth. Now we made deal to do above and kill USA and turn all angolo Saxons to sex slaves and take revenge for mind controllers for my youth instead of killing whole earth.”
Mind control:”What do you mean they were people who did Mind control but they are being tortured themselves for two thousand years now.”
Makan:”There were people who did Mind control but they tortured people who were very powerful and caused harms to most power people. Later with the help of other mind controllers they were captured and them and their descendants are being tortured to this day. “
Mind control:”What if I do it to you.”
Makan:”Now this is why I also torture you for two thousand years. “
Mind control:”I take that threat back.”
Makan:”Good dog.”
Elder:”What gives you the right to make such decision.”
Makan:”I owned the earth from birth, I overthrew and counter overthrew whole earth more than once. The. I activated volcanos under pacific oceans and created a bridge over Pacific Ocean. Now I have the right to give such decrees and judgements.”
Librarian:”You are only allowed to build over pacific after you conquered whole earth and Makan Abazari The King of Kings has done it twice. The Messiah Before him was Jesus Christ and according so called Jesus Christ orders there are mind controllers being tortured for two thousand years.”

Makan Abazari The King of Kings.

Comments

Important

Popular posts from this blog

Pakistan, India, Afghanistan, Jammu Kashmir, Himalaya, Tabbat, West China, and Central Asia are provinces of Iran

USA, Canada, Great Britain, France, Germany, South Korea, Japan, and Australia are provinces of Iran

Conquest of Earth