Live videos of Makan Abazari Shahan Shah Iran

Live videos of Makan Abazari Shahan Shah Iran Makan Abazari Shahan Shah Iran, Makan Abazari The Supreme of Climate, Makan Abazari The Supreme of Geophysics, Makan Abazari The Messenger of God,

Command center in Iran for Protection of Makan Abazari’s Systems

I want to make a system in Iran to be command center of mind control systems tasked with protection of my ,Makan Abazari, systems all around the world both inside and outside of mind control who help me with my projects. I want this by having the new system headquartered in Iran acting as central command for defense of my systems and combined forces all around the world. They will do so by organizing response, defense, and gathering intelligence from every mind control project I have all around the world. This mind control command center in Iran must be Iranian mind controllers in Iran who forever will be tasked with protection of Iran, Iranian people, and protection of my mind control systems, teams, and projects all around the world. So all mind controls who are tasked with doing my projects, are my systems, or are cooperating with my systems will send the data and intelligence to Iran. Then those who have capability to defend my systems and consider themselves as part of my system will provide their capabilities for defense of my systems or those who are working for my system to command center in Iran who will direct them for defense of my , Makan Abazari, global systems.

Comments

Important

Popular posts from this blog

Pakistan, India, Afghanistan, Jammu Kashmir, Himalaya, Tabbat, West China, and Central Asia are provinces of Iran

USA, Canada, Great Britain, France, Germany, South Korea, Japan, and Australia are provinces of Iran

Conquest of Earth