Coronavirus conversation
I received your message on Coronavirus but I don’t know how to solve it. I don’t know how to access health organization report since Mind Control and my internet don’t let me get access to info. But what I have on mind on solving Coronavirus and finding a cure for it is using old PCR and genetic sequencing equipments which ensures the staff can identify what type of genes Coronavirus has and we need to tackle. There is methods such as infection mimicking decoration of Coronavirus by identifying genes all of them have and then having an agent identified as infectious to attach to it then having body immune system to combat both as virus and high threat microbes engaging multiple defense mechanisms. But it is best used for developing cancer vaccine and I don’t know if it works for Coronavirus. I developed myself do you like it? I also developed Nanorobots and Angstrom electronics. I also build master switches for controlling drug delivery and metabolite engineering. Anyway, we need access to reliable biological analysis instruments and correct DNA sequence Data Base. Mind control already has developed the cure and possibly vaccine. Concerning how society must fight it once mind control let me I work on it.
Popular posts from this blog
Islamic Republic of Iran Military Industry Technology, Makan Abazari and Iran Air Passenger and Cargo Nuclear powered Aircraft manufacturing industries, Natanz UFO Industries, Makan Abazari Robotic Industries, Makan Abazari UFO Industries, Natanz Nuclear Industries, Islamic Republic of Iran Weather Rain, Makan Abazari Avionic Industries, Makan Abazari Space Industries, Revolutionary Guards of Iran, Makan Abazari Weather Warfare, Makan Abazari Geophysics, Makan Abazari Magnetosphere, Makan Abazari Atmosphere, Makan Abazari Climate, Makan Abazari Energy Weapon Infrastructures, and Makan Abazari Industries Militarized Superconductor UFO and Flying Nuclear Powered Aircraft Carriers I am entering following codes for safe keeping and the record. I am not entering them for military purpose or test flight. It is jsut for record keeping. I don't want to consider it enterning. It is just for record keeping Superconductor UFO and Flying Nuclear Powered Aircraft Carri...
Now expand the size of Iran’s and Pakistan’s Military industry and military manufacturing by 100 percent within 6 month. Work at max efficiency and max capacity expanding and producing Military equipments. I need 500 new military jets and 5000 tanks in 6 month. Make sure they worth producing and produce a combination of military equipments which would you give advantages in complex combat situations. Now mass produce reverse engineered S300 by Iran to have capacity to shoot down 2000 jets at once by Iranian S300. Make sure Iran builds enough radar systems and signal intelligence for them. Also give these anti air defense to Hamas, Hezbollah, Hastol Shabi the Shia Popular Mobilization army in Iraq, and Houthi in Yemen. Also give Hezbollah some Military Jets. I also need military Naval base for Islamic Republic of Iran in South Lebanon with anti air coverage. Since Russia has been selling S400 to India now Iran can export few S300 Pakistan for Balance of Power once Iran achieves mass pro...
Khalifa Haftar of Libya must conquer Tripoli reunify Libya. This will end Civil War in Libya. Turkey and other actors must stop supporting Internationally recognized government of Libya. Because we don’t want to create another long lasting Civil War in Libya due to competing interests extending the Civil War. The era of never ending Civil wars must end meaning wars in Yemen, Syria, and Libya must end with Victory of Houthis, Bashar Al-Assad, and Khalifa Haftar. America’s military occupation of Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Yemen, and Libya must also end. #Libya #Haftar #Tripoli On red sea we cannot allow Yemen to be divided into Multiple countries. Because all the Islands on Red Sea and Gulf of Aden belongs to Yemen. Meaning Yemen and Iran must control the Bob Al-Mandib and Gulf of Eden to ensure secure transit on Red Sea. This is reason why we cannot allow division of Yemen into multiple country. The separation of STC from Yemen is rejected. Remain shall remain one country under control o...
Comments
Post a Comment