Fall of Boeing
Boeing will fall and will never become what it was in the past. America has maintained exclusivity over commercial air plane manufacturing by destroying others efforts in development and manufacturing of Passenger Air planes by using pulses, rays, waves, and mind control sabotages to cause Air Plane Crashes. This is how they have defeated Antonev and Tupelev and gained exclusivity by Air Bus and Boeing in the past. I remember when I was going to Iran in January 2019 and my air plane was about to crash and I prevented the crash of Air Bus Air Plane by my voice on Air Plane. Air Plane was violently shaking and I was walking on the Air Plane and then I said then it shakes and Air Plane Shaked and I continued walking on the corridor until I got to bath room of Air Plane and made sure Air Plane does not crash. I must say the pilot also was about to have heart attack. Then I found out about similar event which happened on a same date few decades earlier when an American Air Plane Crashed near White House on Pontiac Bridge 20 kilometer from White House on the exact date on January 13 or 14. Yes I prevented the crash of a passenger air plane by my voice on Air Plane. I also wrote a code right then before starting to walk on Air Plane which is being used to crash Boeing air planes mid air. My flight was from Istanbul to Tehran and the Mind Control which helped me to write the code suggested crashing Air Bus but I chose Boeing to be crashed because we were only allowed to harm USA as of then. This is reason why Boeing 737 Max is permanently grounded. The following day an Air Plane Boeing 707 belonging to Islamic Republic of Iran crashed which news stated it was cargo plane delivering meat. When last passenger Boeing 707 crashes then all Boeing 737 Max and other Boeing Air Planes will be permanently grounded or they will crash and it is world order deal and project. The only way Boeing can survive this harsh upcoming conditions is to allow Iran to independently produce and mass produce passenger air planes, cargo air planes, and military jets of all sizes and capacities in Islamic Republic of Iran.
Popular posts from this blog
Islamic Republic of Iran Military Industry Technology, Makan Abazari and Iran Air Passenger and Cargo Nuclear powered Aircraft manufacturing industries, Natanz UFO Industries, Makan Abazari Robotic Industries, Makan Abazari UFO Industries, Natanz Nuclear Industries, Islamic Republic of Iran Weather Rain, Makan Abazari Avionic Industries, Makan Abazari Space Industries, Revolutionary Guards of Iran, Makan Abazari Weather Warfare, Makan Abazari Geophysics, Makan Abazari Magnetosphere, Makan Abazari Atmosphere, Makan Abazari Climate, Makan Abazari Energy Weapon Infrastructures, and Makan Abazari Industries Militarized Superconductor UFO and Flying Nuclear Powered Aircraft Carriers I am entering following codes for safe keeping and the record. I am not entering them for military purpose or test flight. It is jsut for record keeping. I don't want to consider it enterning. It is just for record keeping Superconductor UFO and Flying Nuclear Powered Aircraft Carri...
Khalifa Haftar of Libya must conquer Tripoli reunify Libya. This will end Civil War in Libya. Turkey and other actors must stop supporting Internationally recognized government of Libya. Because we don’t want to create another long lasting Civil War in Libya due to competing interests extending the Civil War. The era of never ending Civil wars must end meaning wars in Yemen, Syria, and Libya must end with Victory of Houthis, Bashar Al-Assad, and Khalifa Haftar. America’s military occupation of Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Yemen, and Libya must also end. #Libya #Haftar #Tripoli On red sea we cannot allow Yemen to be divided into Multiple countries. Because all the Islands on Red Sea and Gulf of Aden belongs to Yemen. Meaning Yemen and Iran must control the Bob Al-Mandib and Gulf of Eden to ensure secure transit on Red Sea. This is reason why we cannot allow division of Yemen into multiple country. The separation of STC from Yemen is rejected. Remain shall remain one country under control o...
Now expand the size of Iran’s and Pakistan’s Military industry and military manufacturing by 100 percent within 6 month. Work at max efficiency and max capacity expanding and producing Military equipments. I need 500 new military jets and 5000 tanks in 6 month. Make sure they worth producing and produce a combination of military equipments which would you give advantages in complex combat situations. Now mass produce reverse engineered S300 by Iran to have capacity to shoot down 2000 jets at once by Iranian S300. Make sure Iran builds enough radar systems and signal intelligence for them. Also give these anti air defense to Hamas, Hezbollah, Hastol Shabi the Shia Popular Mobilization army in Iraq, and Houthi in Yemen. Also give Hezbollah some Military Jets. I also need military Naval base for Islamic Republic of Iran in South Lebanon with anti air coverage. Since Russia has been selling S400 to India now Iran can export few S300 Pakistan for Balance of Power once Iran achieves mass pro...
Comments
Post a Comment