Iranian Precession Engineering Industries
Now expand the size of Iran’s machinery production and produce machineries at 100 percent efficiency and 100 percent capacity while constantly expanding size of Iran’s machinery production. Continue this until Iran becomes absolute super power of Industrial might and producer of Machineries. I also want customers for my products from all corners of the world. You may purchase these machineries to industrialize different regions of the world because they have applications which are useful for industrialization and development of under developed nations. They are also needed by fully industrialized nations. I also want to produce finished industrial products in Iran. I want to have very broad set of capabilities, products, and finished industrial products and equipments being produced in Iran. I must have very large capacity for production and I must be able to independently produce all parts and finished industrial equipments and products. I must also be able to produce any custom finished industrial products and equipments requested by customers in Iran. I want to become world strongest and largest producer of finished industrial products and finished industrial equipments in Iran. I want to have world most powerful and largest custom fabrication and precession engineering industry of the world in Iran. I want to produce parts and equipments for most advanced industries of the world and be the critical part in their industrial supply chain which could not be replaced as Islamic Republic of Iran. I must also produce large portion of air craft part, submarines, ships, Jets, and other precession engineering products in Iran and all nations and actors must purchase these parts from Iran. I will also use Iran’s precession engineering products in Iran for building air crafts, submarines, ships, and other advanced equipments. This is my new economic project for Iran and it must be achieved in one year.
Popular posts from this blog
Islamic Republic of Iran Military Industry Technology, Makan Abazari and Iran Air Passenger and Cargo Nuclear powered Aircraft manufacturing industries, Natanz UFO Industries, Makan Abazari Robotic Industries, Makan Abazari UFO Industries, Natanz Nuclear Industries, Islamic Republic of Iran Weather Rain, Makan Abazari Avionic Industries, Makan Abazari Space Industries, Revolutionary Guards of Iran, Makan Abazari Weather Warfare, Makan Abazari Geophysics, Makan Abazari Magnetosphere, Makan Abazari Atmosphere, Makan Abazari Climate, Makan Abazari Energy Weapon Infrastructures, and Makan Abazari Industries Militarized Superconductor UFO and Flying Nuclear Powered Aircraft Carriers I am entering following codes for safe keeping and the record. I am not entering them for military purpose or test flight. It is jsut for record keeping. I don't want to consider it enterning. It is just for record keeping Superconductor UFO and Flying Nuclear Powered Aircraft Carri...
Now expand the size of Iran’s and Pakistan’s Military industry and military manufacturing by 100 percent within 6 month. Work at max efficiency and max capacity expanding and producing Military equipments. I need 500 new military jets and 5000 tanks in 6 month. Make sure they worth producing and produce a combination of military equipments which would you give advantages in complex combat situations. Now mass produce reverse engineered S300 by Iran to have capacity to shoot down 2000 jets at once by Iranian S300. Make sure Iran builds enough radar systems and signal intelligence for them. Also give these anti air defense to Hamas, Hezbollah, Hastol Shabi the Shia Popular Mobilization army in Iraq, and Houthi in Yemen. Also give Hezbollah some Military Jets. I also need military Naval base for Islamic Republic of Iran in South Lebanon with anti air coverage. Since Russia has been selling S400 to India now Iran can export few S300 Pakistan for Balance of Power once Iran achieves mass pro...
Khalifa Haftar of Libya must conquer Tripoli reunify Libya. This will end Civil War in Libya. Turkey and other actors must stop supporting Internationally recognized government of Libya. Because we don’t want to create another long lasting Civil War in Libya due to competing interests extending the Civil War. The era of never ending Civil wars must end meaning wars in Yemen, Syria, and Libya must end with Victory of Houthis, Bashar Al-Assad, and Khalifa Haftar. America’s military occupation of Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Yemen, and Libya must also end. #Libya #Haftar #Tripoli On red sea we cannot allow Yemen to be divided into Multiple countries. Because all the Islands on Red Sea and Gulf of Aden belongs to Yemen. Meaning Yemen and Iran must control the Bob Al-Mandib and Gulf of Eden to ensure secure transit on Red Sea. This is reason why we cannot allow division of Yemen into multiple country. The separation of STC from Yemen is rejected. Remain shall remain one country under control o...
Comments
Post a Comment