Iraq Constitution
They are writing new constitution for Iraq. The new constitution of Iraq must place Iraq under direct rule of Supreme Leader of Iran. They will have presidential election and parliament in Iraq but their leadership will be under direct leadership of Supreme Leader of Iran. Their long term goals, strategies, and geopolitical leaning shall be decided by Supreme Leader of Iran. Parliamentary system of Iraq is inefficient and we don’t want to have Prime Minister any more. We want to have President in Iraq and have him under direct rule by Leader of Shia Muslims in Iran who will be permanently located in Terran Iran and must be fluent in Farsi. This is long term geopolitical projects and I demand it for Iran. Now you see Iran only expands to locations where Shia Muslims are and if you don’t allow full control of Iraq by Islamic Republic of Iran I will have Iran expand to all corners o the earth without any need for Presence of Shia people. Here I am Farsi Speaking now Iran is FARC Rebels Colombia. I don’t even limit it to this I will have Iran expanding to all corners of the earth making revolutionary guards branches of all types. Now I want all of Iraq or I will unleash geopolitical machinery of Iran under control of Islamic Republic of Iran.
Popular posts from this blog
Islamic Republic of Iran Military Industry Technology, Makan Abazari and Iran Air Passenger and Cargo Nuclear powered Aircraft manufacturing industries, Natanz UFO Industries, Makan Abazari Robotic Industries, Makan Abazari UFO Industries, Natanz Nuclear Industries, Islamic Republic of Iran Weather Rain, Makan Abazari Avionic Industries, Makan Abazari Space Industries, Revolutionary Guards of Iran, Makan Abazari Weather Warfare, Makan Abazari Geophysics, Makan Abazari Magnetosphere, Makan Abazari Atmosphere, Makan Abazari Climate, Makan Abazari Energy Weapon Infrastructures, and Makan Abazari Industries Militarized Superconductor UFO and Flying Nuclear Powered Aircraft Carriers I am entering following codes for safe keeping and the record. I am not entering them for military purpose or test flight. It is jsut for record keeping. I don't want to consider it enterning. It is just for record keeping Superconductor UFO and Flying Nuclear Powered Aircraft Carri...
Now expand the size of Iran’s and Pakistan’s Military industry and military manufacturing by 100 percent within 6 month. Work at max efficiency and max capacity expanding and producing Military equipments. I need 500 new military jets and 5000 tanks in 6 month. Make sure they worth producing and produce a combination of military equipments which would you give advantages in complex combat situations. Now mass produce reverse engineered S300 by Iran to have capacity to shoot down 2000 jets at once by Iranian S300. Make sure Iran builds enough radar systems and signal intelligence for them. Also give these anti air defense to Hamas, Hezbollah, Hastol Shabi the Shia Popular Mobilization army in Iraq, and Houthi in Yemen. Also give Hezbollah some Military Jets. I also need military Naval base for Islamic Republic of Iran in South Lebanon with anti air coverage. Since Russia has been selling S400 to India now Iran can export few S300 Pakistan for Balance of Power once Iran achieves mass pro...
Khalifa Haftar of Libya must conquer Tripoli reunify Libya. This will end Civil War in Libya. Turkey and other actors must stop supporting Internationally recognized government of Libya. Because we don’t want to create another long lasting Civil War in Libya due to competing interests extending the Civil War. The era of never ending Civil wars must end meaning wars in Yemen, Syria, and Libya must end with Victory of Houthis, Bashar Al-Assad, and Khalifa Haftar. America’s military occupation of Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Yemen, and Libya must also end. #Libya #Haftar #Tripoli On red sea we cannot allow Yemen to be divided into Multiple countries. Because all the Islands on Red Sea and Gulf of Aden belongs to Yemen. Meaning Yemen and Iran must control the Bob Al-Mandib and Gulf of Eden to ensure secure transit on Red Sea. This is reason why we cannot allow division of Yemen into multiple country. The separation of STC from Yemen is rejected. Remain shall remain one country under control o...
Comments
Post a Comment