جانم جهانم جوانم
جانم جهانم جوانم براي هر يك از اينها جهان را مي كشم my youth, my earth and my life and for each one this I will kill the earth. If I lose th earth I kill the earth. If I lose my life I kill the earth and I lose my youth I kill the earth. I lost my youth and I did not have girl friend and I did not enjoy my youth. But I decided instead of killing earth I decided to irreversibly kill USA.. I will kill the mind controllers, mind control systems, and mind control forces who did not allow me to have girl. I will eternally kill their people inside and outside of mind control Everytime they return. I will also take 160 million blond female Americans to be sex slaves and to be fucked by 7 billion people every four years for ten thousand years.
Yin and yang. The Young king , Makan Abazari the king of earth.did not enjoy his youth while still young. For my youth I kill young empire of the earth, the U.S. I kill U.S. Mind control forces, assets, and systems.
Makan Abazari The King of Earth
Yin and yang. The Young king , Makan Abazari the king of earth.did not enjoy his youth while still young. For my youth I kill young empire of the earth, the U.S. I kill U.S. Mind control forces, assets, and systems.
Makan Abazari The King of Earth










Comments
Post a Comment