The Friend who lost everything
Iran has not received anything from America yet so don’t harm their economy. Also mind control said my best helper in the history of humanity was an American who lost everything today. I am sorry if it happened to you. I never saw you nor ever knew you but I knew you exist. If I personally knew I would have helped you now. The world system is harsh and destructive. Makan, I wish I knew you. I have been alone without a friend for 14 years. I always wished I could help you, protect you, cooperate with you, and be ready to help you. I am not even there to help Iran my home until now. I only see what I am shown. I am thankful for everything you done for my systems and my peoples. Makan, My number is +16179355792 but they block my phone. I am behind Dimond of Kuh-e Noor the Dimond of Crown of King of Iran. They say people who come from behind the mountain are different because they come from seclusion. Kuh-e Noor is the largest Mountain in the World and I am in the greatest Seclusion. But my real crown has the all of planet earth on it. They say in farsi “پشته کوه اومده and the diamond is in the vault of Central Bank of Iran. The National Jewelry of Iran. Many Iranians lost their due to fluctuations of currency, sanctions, wars, and many things throughout history and even recently. I have lost everything a thousand times. One day when we correct the world we open a court in Iran to judge and find the true owner of everything. Makan Abazari Shahan Shah Iran, The Jewelry belongs to Iran. Here we talk about American industries, oil, gas, mines, and factories of USA, and other parts of the world.
Popular posts from this blog
Islamic Republic of Iran Military Industry Technology, Makan Abazari and Iran Air Passenger and Cargo Nuclear powered Aircraft manufacturing industries, Natanz UFO Industries, Makan Abazari Robotic Industries, Makan Abazari UFO Industries, Natanz Nuclear Industries, Islamic Republic of Iran Weather Rain, Makan Abazari Avionic Industries, Makan Abazari Space Industries, Revolutionary Guards of Iran, Makan Abazari Weather Warfare, Makan Abazari Geophysics, Makan Abazari Magnetosphere, Makan Abazari Atmosphere, Makan Abazari Climate, Makan Abazari Energy Weapon Infrastructures, and Makan Abazari Industries Militarized Superconductor UFO and Flying Nuclear Powered Aircraft Carriers I am entering following codes for safe keeping and the record. I am not entering them for military purpose or test flight. It is jsut for record keeping. I don't want to consider it enterning. It is just for record keeping Superconductor UFO and Flying Nuclear Powered Aircraft Carri...
Now expand the size of Iran’s and Pakistan’s Military industry and military manufacturing by 100 percent within 6 month. Work at max efficiency and max capacity expanding and producing Military equipments. I need 500 new military jets and 5000 tanks in 6 month. Make sure they worth producing and produce a combination of military equipments which would you give advantages in complex combat situations. Now mass produce reverse engineered S300 by Iran to have capacity to shoot down 2000 jets at once by Iranian S300. Make sure Iran builds enough radar systems and signal intelligence for them. Also give these anti air defense to Hamas, Hezbollah, Hastol Shabi the Shia Popular Mobilization army in Iraq, and Houthi in Yemen. Also give Hezbollah some Military Jets. I also need military Naval base for Islamic Republic of Iran in South Lebanon with anti air coverage. Since Russia has been selling S400 to India now Iran can export few S300 Pakistan for Balance of Power once Iran achieves mass pro...
Khalifa Haftar of Libya must conquer Tripoli reunify Libya. This will end Civil War in Libya. Turkey and other actors must stop supporting Internationally recognized government of Libya. Because we don’t want to create another long lasting Civil War in Libya due to competing interests extending the Civil War. The era of never ending Civil wars must end meaning wars in Yemen, Syria, and Libya must end with Victory of Houthis, Bashar Al-Assad, and Khalifa Haftar. America’s military occupation of Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Yemen, and Libya must also end. #Libya #Haftar #Tripoli On red sea we cannot allow Yemen to be divided into Multiple countries. Because all the Islands on Red Sea and Gulf of Aden belongs to Yemen. Meaning Yemen and Iran must control the Bob Al-Mandib and Gulf of Eden to ensure secure transit on Red Sea. This is reason why we cannot allow division of Yemen into multiple country. The separation of STC from Yemen is rejected. Remain shall remain one country under control o...
Comments
Post a Comment