Live videos of Makan Abazari Shahan Shah Iran

Live videos of Makan Abazari Shahan Shah Iran Makan Abazari Shahan Shah Iran, Makan Abazari The Supreme of Climate, Makan Abazari The Supreme of Geophysics, Makan Abazari The Messenger of God,

Iran Combined Forces





Do you remember starcraft 2? We had Terran which is Tehran Iran, we had Protoss which is Makan The King of Parto from Tehran, Tabriz, Tonekabon, and Natanz Iran. We also have Zerg which was under name of my family members Sarah Keyhanyan sarah KERRIGAN, but now I makan abazari also command the zerg.
How did I find out I am Prince of Parto? I was trying to tilt the planet earth and I caused earthquake in Haiti Puerto Prince. Prince of Parto. ماکان اباذری شاهزاده پرتوها So I had to conquer and overthrow all of the planet earth until I became Makan Abazari the world conquerer ماکان اباذری جهان گیر آلمbecame eligible to build bridge over pacific ocean so I became Makan Abazari Korea Pole ماکان اباذری کره پل.





Comments

Important

Popular posts from this blog

Pakistan, India, Afghanistan, Jammu Kashmir, Himalaya, Tabbat, West China, and Central Asia are provinces of Iran

USA, Canada, Great Britain, France, Germany, South Korea, Japan, and Australia are provinces of Iran

Conquest of Earth